Terms of service
General terms and conditions with mandatory information
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a customer in the version valid at the time of the order, which are made via the online shop at www.venenwalker.com or other pages of Globalmind GmbH.
(2)"Customer"within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural or legal person who concludes a legal transaction for the purpose of purchasing goods or services via the online shop, unless there are separate agreements with commercial or independent persons or with companies.
§2 contractual partner
The provider and contractual partner of the online shop is
Globalmind consumer electronics GmbH
D 21029 Hamburg
Tel .:+49 40 739214-0
Fax:+49 40 739214-18 Email: email@example.com
represented by the managing directors Wolfgang Krecker and Jochim Wenyk.
Hamburg District Court HRB 86893 VAT ID:DE172611036
§3 Conclusion of a contract
(1) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods. With the binding order of the desired goods, the customer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The offer is accepted in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If the deadline expires without result, the offer is deemed to have been rejected.
(2) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply:The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Select the desired goods using the"Add to cart"button 2) Press the"Checkout"button
3) Checking the order quantity and the ordered product including price 4) Entering the billing and delivery address
5) Selection of the payment method
6) Another check or correction of the respective entered data. 7) Binding dispatch of the order.
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the website by selecting an order step in the order process display, on which the customer's information is recorded and input errors corrected or the order process can be canceled by closing the internet browser. We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (confirmation of receipt). This does not yet represent an acceptance of the offer. The offer is accepted in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(3) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop:We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at http://www.venenwalker.com. For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
(6) Correspondence between GlobalMIND GmbH and the customer takes place via email. The contract language is German.
(7) If the customer sends a request to Globalmind GmbH outside of the internet ordering system, this does not constitute a binding purchase request. In response to such a request, Globalmind GmbH will send the customer a binding sales offer by email within one calendar week, which the customer will also submit can accept within a calendar week.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, there are any shipping costs.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying by bank transfer (advance payment) and PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items we offer are ready for dispatch at short notice.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we will not send the goods before receipt of payment.
(3) If disruptions in business operations for which we are not responsible prevent us from delivering the goods you have ordered within the specified delivery time, the delivery time is extended by the duration of the service disruptions caused by these circumstances. If corresponding disruptions mean that we cannot deliver within one month of receipt of payment, the customer can withdraw from the contract. Other claims to which you are already entitled within the period of one month remain unaffected.
§5 retention of title
We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
Right of withdrawal
As a non-commercial customer, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us the following contact details:
Globalmind GmbH Ernst-Mantius-Str. 11 D-21029 Hamburg
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Fax +49 40 739 21 418
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use a sample withdrawal form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are unsuitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to commercial customers either.
§10. Dispute resolution/customer service
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS). You can find this at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board. If you have any questions, complaints or complaints, our customer service will help you at the e-mail address email@example.com or from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on the telephone number +49 40 739214-0
§11. Applicable Law
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany. This choice of law only applies to consumers insofar as it does not deprive them of the protection granted to them by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which they have their habitual residence. The UN sales law is excluded.